- 2 cups Omega Foods® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 pinch Basil
- Optional: Chopped Zucchini
- Optional: Grated Fresh Cheese
- In a pot, sauté garlic and zucchini in the olive oil.
- Add sauce, cream, milk and basil. Mix well.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Top with grated cheese and serve.
Makes 4 servings with 200mg of Omega-3 per serving.
We hope these give you a TASTE of the incredible foods you can make with our three great tasting pasta sauces. Click here to find a location selling Omega Foods’ three flavors of pasta sauce near you!
Have more ideas for exciting new recipes? Let us know on our Facebook page!