Thanks to Todd from Two Rivers for this recipe!
- 1 lb Ground Beef (Substitute: Ground Turkey or Italian Sausage)
- 8oz of Cream Cheese
- 1 jar of Omega Foods Tomato Basil Culinary Sauce
- 4 cups of Chicken Broth
- 8oz of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8oz of fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 16oz fresh tortellini (cheese or spinach)
Brown the ground beef, drain. Add cream cheese to meat, until melted. Then add jar of Culinary Sauce. Simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken broth, sliced mushrooms, chopped spinach, and tortellini of choice. Stir well. Simmer until mushrooms and tortellini are cooked through. Enjoy with a crusty artisan bread!